TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website provides information, products and services subject to the following terms and conditions described. By accessing Staple The Label online your are acknowledging that you have read, understood and accepted, without limitation or qualification, and are bound to the Terms and Conditions of Staple The Label.
USE OF WEBSITE
By accessing and using staplethelabel.com (‘Staple The Label’ or ‘website’) and the products and services available on this website, the consumer (‘you’) agree to the terms and conditions outlined.
- You agree that you will not use the website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way which is illegal, harmful or fraudulent. This includes interfering with the operation of the website in anyway, or transmitting a computer virus, Trojan, robot or other malicious computer software to the website or it’s servers.
- You will exercise and rely solely on your own judgment in using the website for purchasing products. In no event shall we be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including any loss of business or profit goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of any use or inability to use the website.
- You are responsible for maintaining and updating account information to ensure it is correct and up to date.
MAKING AN ORDER
- By placing an order on the website, you are offering to purchase a product subject to the terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Staple The Label retains the right to refuse any purchase request made by you, and reserves the right to close your Staple The Label account at its discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email.
- By placing an order on the website you must:
- Be legally capable of entering into a legal contract
- Ensure that all the details you provide to us are accurate
- Ensure that you are the authorized user of the credit or debit and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- You will receive an email confirmation once you have placed an order on the website. We encourage you to save the order confirmation for any future contact with us regarding the order.
DISCOUNTS / SPECIAL OFFERS
- Occasionally, we may provide special offers and / or discounts relating to certain items on the website. The conditions of use relating to any special offer offers and/or discounts are as follows:
- Special offers and/or discounts are only valid for the time frame specified at the time of issue.
- Special offers and/or discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer/discount.
- Special offers and/or discounts cannot be backdated or extended past the time frame specified at the time of issue.
- We reserve the right to withdraw special offers and/or discounts at any time, without warning.
- We reserve the right to dishonor expired or inactive special offers and / or discount codes.
- Gift vouchers will be delivered electronically to the email address you specify at the time of order.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed on our site as full or part payment of products from our website. A gift voucher cannot be used to purchase another gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Ensure the recipients email address is correct when buying a gift voucher, as we will not be held responsible if the email address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the gift voucher.
- Discounts and sales offered on Staple The Label do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We are not responsible if gift vouchers are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided.
PRICING & PAYMENT
- Prices stated on the website apply to all orders made through the website. All prices are inclusive of GST where applicable. Delivery costs will be charged in addition. Any additional charges will be clearly displayed in the “Total Cost” section at checkout.
- Staple The Label has the right to change or update information at any time without any warning, including errors with prices, details and descriptions which appear on the website.
- If the incorrect information has been specified for an item you have purchased, Staple The Label will notify you of this error and give you the option of reconfirming your order or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you within seven (7) working days, we will cancel the order. If your order is cancelled and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Shipping costs will be charged in addition to the purchase price of your product/s, which is clearly displayed (when applicable) and included in the “Total Cost” section at checkout.
- We will carry out a pre-authorization check on the card used for purchase to ensure there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. The product/s you have purchased will not be dispatched until this check has been completed and payment has been accepted.
- Dispatch times may vary depending on the availability of the product.
- We are not responsible for delays or failures caused by circumstances that we have not control over, including postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. These delays or causes may include, but are not limited to, acts of nature, war, strikes or labour disputes, riot or crime.
LIABILITY & WARRANTIES
- We are not responsible for and disclaim all liability for loss, damage or personal injury which may be suffered by you or any third party (or company), as a result of access or use of Staple The Label.
- We make no warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials made available. We do not warrant that:
- This website will be continuously available, or
- The information on this website is true, non-misleading or accurate.
- Any information on the website should not be considered as Staple The Label giving advice of any kind.
- The trademarks, names and logos (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on the website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Staple The Label. Prior written permission from Staple The Label is required for use of any trademark, image or video from on the website.
- The content, organization, graphics, design and all other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the site, except as allowed, is strictly prohibited.
- You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the site. The posting of information or materials on the site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
- This site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, exploit commercially, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this site. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site.
- We take all complaints very seriously and try to resolve disputes as quickly and amicably as possible. Customers wishing to make a complaint are encouraged to contact us as soon as possible using the contact information on the website.
CONFLICT OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If there is conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section of Staple The Label will no longer be valid.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions becomes unenforceable or invalid in any jurisdiction, court or authority, the remaining provision and all other provisions will remain in full force and affect.
LAWS & DISPUTES
- These terms and conditions are in accordance with Australian laws
- In the event of a dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, we will comply with the decision of the corresponding authority in the respective country.
These terms and conditions were created on 15th July 2016
This policy was last modified on 13th July 2018