- Please note this returns policy applies to purchases made online through the Staple the Label website (located at staplethelabel.com). Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on items purchased from stockists, such as Myer.
- We are happy to accept returns on full price items that are in original condition within 14 days of you receiving your order. Any items returned outside of this time frame will not be accepted, unless approved by our customer service team. Full price items can be returned for a refund.
- Full price items purchased using a discount code or during a special promotional offer are also eligible for a refund.
- If you purchased your full price item with a credit note or gift card, a new credit note or gift card with the purchase price of your item will be issued.
- Original condition means the condition you received the item in. Returned items must not be worn, used, washed or altered in any way. They must have tags attached and be folded in the garment bag they came in.
- All items will be reviewed individually upon return. If your return is accepted, we will refund the price paid for your item via your original payment method. Please note we do not refund shipping.
- If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition, the refund will become void and the item will be sent back to you.
- The items you choose to return are your responsibility until we receive them. We are not responsible for any returned items that are lost in transit. We recommend that you secure tracking and/or insurance for the items you are returning and keep proof of postage.
- All return postage costs are at your expense, unless the item arrives not as ordered, damaged or is deemed faulty. In this case, please contact customer service before posting back to us.
- Returns are processed within 5 working days of receiving them. You will be sent an email notification once your return has been processed. Refunds via PayPal clear almost immediately after they have been processed however refunds via credit card can take up to 5 working days depending on the financial institution.
SALE & DISCOUNT CODE ITEMS
- Sale item cannot be returned or exchanged, unless faulty.
- All faulty items are eligible for return for refund or credit note within a 3-month period from purchase.
- If you believe your item is faulty, please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number and include a description and image/s of the fault.
- Once we have confirmed the item as faulty. please return the item to us and include a copy of your return postage receipt. The coverage of return postage costs must be confirmed by us prior to the return of the items.
- Upon receipt of your returned faulty item, we will issue a refund or credit note to the value of the item.
- We cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Re-pack your item with labels and tags still attached in the garment bag and/or box it arrived in.
- Complete the returns form on the back of the invoice that arrived with your order.
- Pack your item and the returns form into an appropriate post package and send to:
Staple the Label Returns
5/8-10 Burrows Road
St Peters NSW 2044
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.