**UPDATED ORDER CUT OFFS FROM 1/4/2020**
- Orders will be dispatched on Monday, Wednesday, Fridays. All orders placed before 9am on these days will be processed on the same day.
- All orders placed after 9am on these days will be dispatched the following dispatch day.
OPTIONS & PRICING
Staple The Label's shipping options are as follows:
Shipping for orders over $50..............................................FREE via Australia Post - Standard Network
Shipping for orders under $50...........................................$8.00 via Australia Post - Standard Network
Express Shipping..............................................................$10.00 via Australia Post - Express Network*
* Guaranteed next business day delivery for postcodes that fall within the Express Post Delivery Network.
To check if your postcode falls within the Express Post Delivery Network, click here.
Shipping for orders over $75……………FREE via Australia Post - Standard Network
Shipping for orders under $75…………$30.00 via Australia Post - Standard Network
Delivery time: 4-10 working days
*Please note all international customs charges and taxes are payable by the receiver. Staple The Label is not responsible for any additional charges incurred for shipping orders internationally.
Rest Of The World*
Shipping for orders over $150……………FREE via Australia Post - Standard Network
Shipping for orders under $150…………$30.00 via Australia Post - Standard Network
Delivery time: 4-14 working days
Please note all international customs charges and taxes are payable by the receiver. STAPLE THE LABEL is not responsible for any additional charges incurred for shipping orders internationally.
ORDER TRACKING & DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
- Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email, which will include a unique tracking number for your order.
- To track your order, proceed to the link provided in the email or click here and enter your unique tracking number in the field provided.
DELAYS AND ISSUES WITH DELIVERY
- Please note that we are not responsible for Australia Post’s delivery schedule, nor are we responsible for any items that are delayed/lost in transit.
- If there are delivery issues we will do what we can to help you get your order ASAP however Staple The Label are not responsible for the delivery once the order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Should you experience delays or issues with your delivery, we recommend you get in touch with Australia Post on 13 76 78 and quote your unique tracking number.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all address details provided are correct. We cannot accept responsibility for deliveries that are delayed or lost due to an incorrect address being provided.
MISSED OR RETURNED DELIVERIES
- All orders returned to sender due to an incorrect address or not being claimed at the local or international destination will be refunded and the stock returned to our system. Customers may be charged the outstanding customs and freight fees.
- Missed or returned deliveries cannot be re-dispatched; you must place a new order.
- If you refuse a shipment from Staple The Label you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees or custom charges that are incurred on the package and the cost of returning the package to Staple The Label.
- Upon receiving your refused delivery we will process a refund for your order, minus the aforementioned shipping charges.
DUTIES, GST, VAT OR CUSTOMS CHARGES
- All prices are in Australian dollars. The prices within the online store do not include relevant overseas duties and other customs charges you may incur. Any customs or import duties are charged once the delivery reaches its destination country. These charges are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Staple The Label has no control over any charges of this nature and cannot tell you what the cost will be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- If you believe you reside in a country that may impose charges of this nature, we recommend that you contact your local customs office for current charges before you order.
- To comply with Australian export regulations we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable ‘merchandise’. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a ‘gift’, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
HIGH RISK ORDERS
- Occasionally our system will flag an order as high risk. This can occur when a high risk connection (web proxy) is used to make the purchase, or when the country of origin of the order differs to the country of delivery.
- To reduce the risk of online credit card fraud Staple The Label may request additional information and identification from you to assist in confirming the legitimacy of the order.
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us:
This page was created on 15th July 2016
This page was last modified on 11th September 2018